"The real voyage discovery consists not in seeing new landscapes, but having new eyes." Marcel Proust
- Retreat & Reconnect into the Essence of who you are -
8 reasons to change your approach on vacations Come join a Yoga retreat with me!
The reason why I lead yoga retreats is plain simple ; I love witnessing the process of renewal and transformation of participants from the moment they check in to their departure. There is a deep physical and emotional connection that take place during retreats that would not be possible in a 60min weekly studio class. Visiting relatives, partying, following a tight schedule... you usually come home from regular vacations more tired and stressed than before you left! A Yoga retreat will allow time to dig deeper, to heal, to disconnect, to share. More than a trip, it is a journey within! Here is why you should consider to join me:
1. Pleasant mix of inner discovery and outer exploration. Yoga retreats are well balanced allowing time for both the inner journey and outer adventures. Meditation, Asana practice, reading, journaling, lounging is as much available as exploring what nature or local culture has to offer (hiking, kayaking, horseback ridding, olive oil mill tours, crafting...)
2. Change your perspective, connect to your source, heal & commit. Yoga retreats offer chances to see life through a new pair of lens thanks to a change of scenery or meeting inspirational people. We have time to reconnect to our passions and fire within, remembering what is most important for us. It is a time to pause, reflect and commit to actions that are long overdue in order to impact our lives in a positive way.
3. Empty and fill your cup. A well balanced retreat will offer opportunities to let go and to replenish. It is a time of self-care much needed in our current society. A retreat is a noise cancellation journey, that will allow calm in mind and in heart, allowing participants to feel vulnerable and safe.A retreat offers also unique and approachable tools to navigate life on a daily base. You leave stronger than ever and can always come back to the techniques shared to support yourself when needed.
4. Rekindle your Yoga practice. All levels practitioners are offered the opportunity to deepen their practice. I encourage each and every one to step on the mat with a beginner's eye. Alone, with a partner, props, different cues, in the middle of nature or indoors, a change of surrounding can boost your practice.You will be given also the chance to learn more about the ancient art and philosophy of Yoga.
5. Travel with a purpose. Yoga retreats suggest a new approach on "holidaying". The opportunities to learn are endless. A new craft, learn simply about practicing Asana, learn about the ancient art of Yoga and how we can apply the principales in our daily life, learn about ourselves and deep longings, lean about others, learn about values and how to give back, learn how to meditate, learn new cultures, learn new ways of doing... By simply stepping back for a while, a Yoga retreat will help to see more clear in the future, so all decisions are made with the heart and not out of fear!
6. Nourish your body inside out! Healthy, nutritious and local foods to heal your soul and your body.I mean, who never dreamed to have a personal chef for a time being and not to worry what the next meal will be? I am always amazed how more creative I am in my kitchen after a retreat. Food inspires us! The practice of Yoga starts here too.
7.Life changing encounters. Each time, I am humbled by the fusional connection a group can create during a Yoga retreat. Like-minded people are attracted, connections are made, friendships are built, long lasting positivity is welcomed into your life. Home, we usually fall into ridiculous routines, we take ourselves too seriously, during a Yoga retreat we share incredible laugh, fun is a big component in healing and letting go!
8. Healing accommodation. The destination and accommodation are chosen to offer connection with the land, nature and Self. The houses or Villas suggest healing energies from the past. A vacation in a beautiful and authentic place combined to the deep experience will benefit you on deeper levels, your practice becomes amplified. Improvised practices on the beach, sunset practice in the gardens to the sounds of the provencal cigales to name a few will boost your "Prana" (life force energy)
Quick start your life and join me for the next transformative Yoga retreat! Come and become quiet, turn the inner editor off a notch and find ease sitting with yourself. You have the opportunity to "retreat from the world" far from emotional and physical pressure while being surrounded with like-minded people on a journey to feed your inner fire!
I commit to:
authentically share a multi style practice and approach mixed with movement modalities
help you heal your heart and crystalize your vision
establish useful tools available on a dilly basis to support emotional and physical well-being
hold a safe and non-judgmental space that allows peace, vulnerability and trust
connect with each and everyone individually
suggest to create, writing therapy and simply to have fun on the way to a transformational journey
Do not hesitate to reach out to me by email HERE for more details on next retreat!
A day at a glance: -6:30am sunrise silent meditation followed by guided pranayama -7:30am intensive Asana practice (2hours workshop style) guided relaxation and journaling -10:30 healthy hearty Brunch -free time or mid day activity (horseback riding, water sports...) -6:30pm Sunset soft practice -8:30pm diner -free evening laughs and stories!